Whether it’s driving to the office, to the next field, or getting the kids to soccer, making sure you have the protection you need to keep you on the road is what Salus Mutual is all about.
When you insure with Salus Mutual, you’re placing your trust in a neighbour – someone who lives in your community and drives the same roads that you do. When accidents happen on that tricky stretch of road, or near that certain busy intersection – we can relate. We’re familiar with the driving conditions you face each and every day.
Our auto insurance program provides you with many options:
- Higher accident benefit limits
- Driving record protection
- Emergency road service
- Transportation replacement
- Rental vehicle liability
- Coverage for off-road vehicles and snowmobiles
We can make your insurance as affordable as possible with discounts that take advantage of your individual profile. Discount may be available, providing eligibility requirements are met, for those who:
- Insure multiple vehicles with us
- Have a short commute to work
- Insure their home, condominium unit, or farm residence with us
- Are retired or over the age of 50
- Have winter tires on their vehicle
- Have motorized snow vehicles they’d like to insure, provided all operators are 40 years of age or over and have been accident and claims free for the last six years
Our service is there when you need it.
Whatever your situation, whether it’s an auto claim or an accident with a snowmobile, our goal is to get your vehicle repaired and returned to you as quickly as possible. We take pride in our swift, detailed claims service that treats you like a neighbour – not a number.
Need auto insurance? Find an Agent to talk about how we can give you peace of mind about your vehicle.