In small communities, a business is more than a sign or a storefront. It’s a familiar face behind the desk. A friend or neighbour at the counter or someone you just met at church. From small family-owned retail stores to larger operations in every sector of the economy, we are there for you.
When you insure with Salus Mutual, you’re placing your trust in a neighbour – a company with both business and family roots in the community. Just like you.
Our business insurance program covers a wide range of businesses – from home-based businesses, retail stores and offices, to apartment buildings, churches, and even contractors. We protect not only the physical assets of your business; we can also provide protection against income loss. Here’s a quick look at some of the coverages we have available:
- Building and/or shop
- Business contents including stock and equipment
- Protection against loss of building materials, tools, and equipment
- Contractors’ tools and equipment
- Loss of income
- Mechanical and/or electrical breakdown
- Crime coverage, including contents and cash
- Legal liability for premises, including products coverage, advertising liability, and tenants legal liability
- Business interruption coverage
Salus Mutual not only provides progressive, affordable coverage for your business, apartment building, or church, we’re there when you need us with expert and compassionate service – such as at the time of a claim.
Need business insurance? Find an agent to talk about how we can give you peace of mind about your business.